Sunday, August 9, 2009

Italy Hiatus


For the past six weeks I have been on leave in Italy having some new cultural experiences of my own. I studied Italian language and culture at the Lorenzo de Medici Institute for foreign exchange students in Florence (Santa Maria Novella, an important church of Florence, is pictured above). I got to experience the life of food and wine and superb coffee all day and everyday. Sorry but I must brag!

Anyways, now that I'm back I would like to get some more blog articles up before I head to school. There are some great summer events going on, including Tuesday nights at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park. S*ALT, also known as Shore Alternative has been promoted Indie groups of the Jersey Shore all summer long. For a small cover charge you can enjoy some great new music and network with radio staff and the musicians themselves.

More updates are to come.

1 comment: